Photos: Flower show at Lal Bagh 2013

I am not sure if this is an annual event. As I was back in Bangalore, I decided to go for the flower show. The first thing that hits you the entrance fees. It costs Rs 150 to get. The kids get in free. Once you are in, the whole place is very crowded. That is when you realize the garden is actually generating a substantial revenue despite the steep prices. I say steep price without even checking what are the normal rates or if there is an entry fee when there are no events!

With the onslaught of people, it was not possible to see all the creations associated with the flower show. I only managed to click the house boat and the wall created for the show.






Picture Courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/photokkaran
Please visit the page of Photokkaran. Don't forget to "Like" the page if you enjoy the pictures.

Tags: Photos

-->

Comments

  1. The house boat decked up in pretty flowers is looking great! Nice captures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. I think this was the most difficult thing to setup for the Flower Show

      Delete

Post a Comment