Photos: Up in the air

Any celebration can make the crowd go carefree in minutes. This is what I observed during Holi. With the colors and water spray, the crowd went berserk. Someone climbed up the pole while the rest of the crowd cheered. Similarly, they also go hold of this girl and threw her up in the air. The girl seemed to be having fun. For me, it was a moment to capture the action.

If I could do it one more, I will change the composition in order to capture the faces also with the hands that await her return.




Tags: Photos



Comments

  1. wow! lovely capture of the action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder whether it was a random capture or you were specifically waiting for the action. Nevertheless, a wonderful post indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a random capture. I saw this happening. Rushed to the area, zoomed and shot continuously.

      Delete

Post a Comment