Photos: Shaping the bubble

The last photo was about enthusiastic photographers trying to capture giant bubbles. If you wondered who created those bubbles, I have part of the mystery solved for you. Like I wrote in the previous post, it was a group who was making these bubbles using a bubble blower. The lady in the picture is one in that group.

In the picture, she is blowing on the bubble to give it an unnatural yet interesting shape. It was an open-for-all event. This group was ready to share the bubble blower with the onlookers. Also the onlookers could blow on the bubble to produce interesting shapes. I tried blowing on the bubble and learnt you have to really gentle while doing so. Otherwise, the bubble explodes.




Tags: Photos



Comments

  1. The colours are so vivid and unusual. well captured! I love soap bubbles! I would have loved to be at the event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are in Paris, this happens every weekend at one street or the other. I have seen this happening near Notre Dame.

      Delete
  2. Quite interesting and a lovely photo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just imagine !a lady inside a bubble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had done that earlier in another picture. In that, the lady is inside the bubble. Of course, it is an illusion

      Delete
  4. Just loved the picture. Its beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment