Photos: Adventure Park, Kollam

The title is a misnomer. I couldn't think of anything else. Adventure Park is situated on the banks of Ashtamudi Lake in Kollam. It is aptly titled as adventure park because most of the games feature an element of this. A little further away from the adventure park, there are house boats available on rent. These houseboats are parked along the coastal line. I wanted to take a picture of the houseboat. That is when I saw this lone wooden trunk sticking out of water. Just when I was about to take the picture, a bird flew to rest on this trunk.


Tags: Photos



Comments

  1. I was expecting a little more at the "adventure" park :). Is that a boat house in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is a boat house in the background. The plan was to shoot boat houses on a green background. Unfortunately, the boat houses belong to the government and you need special permission to shoot inside the premises. So, I had to finally settle on taking pictures from the adventure park. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment